ULTIMATE PARK MODE BUNDLE PACK
PROVIDES LONGEST PARK MODE RECORDING
BLACKVUE’S FLAGSHIP 4K DASH CAM
4K UHD + 8MP Front Recording
1080P Full HD Rear Camera
Sensors: Omnivision Front/Sony Starvis Rear
Wide Angle of View -155° Front/139° Rear
70°C Operational Temp Resistance
80°C Storage Temp Resistance
In-built 5GHz Wi-Fi & Inbuilt GPS
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Compatibility – Live Tracking/Alerts
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
Exclusive 3-Year Blackvue Warranty*
This BlackVue DR970X-2CH parking mode bundle pack has been put together to offer extended parking mode operating time.
The Cellink NEO8+S battery pack offers extended recording time while parked over hardwiring and using the car battery.
This BlackVue bundle pack is designed for customers who park in very busy carparks or in areas where the motion detection will be triggered very regularly.
The Cellink NEO8+S battery pack charges up while you drive, and then provides extended power to the BlackVue DR970X-2CH when the car is parked.
For details on the Cellink NEO8+S battery pack, please click here
*Exclusive 3-year BlackVue Manufacturer Warranty – any BlackVue DR970X Dash Cam purchased from Dash Cam Australia qualifies for an exclusive 3-year BlackVue manufacturer warranty. After purchase, the BlackVue Dash Cam must be registered with BlackVue Australia for the exclusive 3-year camera warranty (accessories and Micro SD cards come with standard 12 month warranty).
**Buyer beware of unauthorised BlackVue sellers who are not exclusive to the 3-year BlackVue warranty.
The BlackVue DR970X-2CH 4K Dash Cam is the latest flagship Dash Cam in BlackVue range.
The main change brought by the DR970X-2CH Series is tweaked video quality via an updated processor (CPU) and image processing software. The DR970X front camera produces crisper 4K videos than its predecessors.
BlackVue has also moved away from a proximity sensor to manually trigger event recordings. The BlackVue DR970X-2CH now has a tactile touch sensor to manually trigger an event recording.
BlackVue is one of the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation as being one of the market leaders. The release of the DR970X-2CH Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
Building on the success of the BlackVue 900 series predecessors, BlackVue have further enhanced and upgraded some functional elements with the DR970X-2CH Dash Cam. The BlackVue DR970X-2CH Dash Cam maintains all the characteristic features that are expected from BlackVue. The DR970X-2CH Dash Cam showcases 2160P 4K Ultra HD resolution + 8MP Omnivision CMOS sensor in the front camera with an ultra wide angle of view. This is a bold, high performance Dash Cam currently in a league of its own.
The prestige, elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, with inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS, 256GB storage capacity, cloud connectivity and one the best Dash Cam designs.
The DR970X-2CH comes with a solid 3-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty* and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The Cellink NEO8+S comes with a 12 month warranty.
The notable features of the DR970X-2CH Dash Cam include:
1. Enhanced 2160P 4K Ultra HD resolution + 8MP Omnivision sensor in the front camera. Front camera video quality is ultra sharp and clear while giving you the best opportunity at picking up details from farther away. The 2.1MP rear camera resolution is 1080P FULL HD and contains the Sony Starvis sensor.
2. BlackVue include customisable video quality options so you can boost the 4K recording quality even further. “Extreme” recording mode option bumps the front camera bit rate up to 25 Mbps. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”.
3. Cloud compatibility via the BlackVue CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” feature. The cloud feature allows users to tap into the camera while away from it and also receive notifications while parked. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the DR970X-2CH allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the camera has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud connectivity is not required, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR970X-2CH are operational without this module.
4. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers). The BlackVue DR970X-2CH has internal voltage monitoring that will shut the camera down once the set cut off voltage has been reached (parking mode requires installation of the included hardwire cable into the fusebox).
5. The characteristic BlackVue Dash Cam design is clean and minimal which blends into all car interiors while adding an element of prestige and quality.
6. Large 256GB compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold up to 36 hours of total video files at default settings.
7. An ultra wide 155° angle of view on the front camera to capture maximum action around your car.
8. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. Simply press the touch sensor on the side of the camera and that video file can be locked and protected.
9. Intuitive BlackVue App and BlackVue software player allowing you to stream/watch video files or configure the camera with ease.
1. Third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams due to performance issues. BlackVue only recommends use of BlackVue genuine Micro SD cards. Non-genuine Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance.
2. If charging the Cellink NEO8+S via the fusebox, it is recommended installation be done by a professional and qualified auto electrician.
3. Cellink NEO8+S not compatible in 24V systems (trucks, commercial vehicles)