Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
DashCamsaustralia.com.au keeps track of nonpersonally identifiable information such as the IP address of the user’s computer, time of access, browser type and files downloaded to gather usage statistics for its web site. IP addresses are not associated with other information about a user, but only indicate general visitor navigation patterns. DashCamsAustralia.com.au website has embedded tags that allow some third party entities such as Quantcast and Google Analytics to collect nonpersonally identifiable usage statistics. DashCamsAustralia.com.au does not collect personal information through our website other than what is supplied to us on a voluntary basis or open source clause. Images are not collected and will not be used for any purpose. You must be 18 years of age to make any contractual purchases of this web property without the expressed or implied permission from DashCamsAustralia.com.au owners/operators, representatives and or agents, thereof.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information. Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You the provider, provide such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through DashCamsAustralia.com.au or one of our thirdparty sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address when shopping with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) email addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and emails to us; personal description, name and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as advertisements; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our office number.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. For information about specific devices, click here. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer. If you use a mobile device to make purchases from DashCamsAustrialia.com.au, we are not responsible for roaming charges, text, sms, or carrier surcharges from such a transaction.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and pageview information from some merchants with which we operate cobranded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered by, Alexa Internet; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Cobranded and Joint Offerings
Examples of businesses with which we offer joint or cobranded products and other offerings include Dash cams, accessories, micro sim cards, connectors, fittings, attachments, mechanical materials associated with dash cams.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at DashCamsAustralia.com.au, if applicable, include uptodate information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, address; payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); email notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries, Specials, including coupons. This request is contingent upon DashCamsAustralia.com.au.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Dashcamsaustralia.com.au collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to optin to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.How we protect your informationWe adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.Sharing your personal informationWe do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
This also, includes anyone under the age of 18 years, even if they have been emancipated, DashCamsAustralia.com.au has the exclusive rights to refuse anyone service. DashCamsAustralia.com.au understands Google along with all other web browsers must adhere to any and all laws, of any and all States within the United States and abroad when anyone under the age of 18 years old is involved. DashCamsAustralia.com.au is law compilant.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about any of our products or services please do not hesitate to contact us:
Telephone (toll free) : (03) 9338 8772
Operating Hours: Mon – Fri 9:00am – 6:00pm
Postal Address: Dash Cams Australia, PO Box 74, Tullamarine VIC 3043
Sales/General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fleet/Commercial Enquiries: email@example.com
This document was last updated on May 05, 2013