TRIPLE CHANNEL DASH CAM
FRONT, REAR & IN-CABIN RECORDING
Triple 1080P FULL HD Dash Cams
Triple Sony Starvis Sensors
60FPS Front Recording
Secure Tamperproof Design
70°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Connectivity – Live Tracking/Alerts
BlackVue Viewer – MAC & PC Compatible
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
Included Hardwire Cable
Included 64GB Micro SD card
Exclusive 3-Year BlackVue Warranty*
*Exclusive 3-Year BlackVue Manufacturer Warranty – any BlackVue DR770X Dash Cam purchased from Dash Cam Australia qualifies for an exclusive 3-year BlackVue manufacturer warranty. After purchase, the BlackVue Dash Cam must be registered with BlackVue Australia for the exclusive 3-year camera warranty (accessories and Micro SD cards come with standard 12 month warranty).
**Buyer beware of unauthorised BlackVue sellers who are not exclusive to the 3-year BlackVue warranty.
The BlackVue DR770X-3CH BOX Dash Cam is the highly anticipated TRIPLE-CHANNEL Dash Cam, offering Australian fleets and rideshare drivers even more coverage and protection.
The BlackVue DR770X-3CH BOX Dash Cam system simultaneously records the front, rear and interior cabin of your vehicle.
The innovative lock-protected “box” style design prevents tampering of both the main unit and each individual camera. Access to the Micro SD card and all cable connectors is prevented.
BlackVue are one of the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation of leading the pack. Once again, BlackVue have proven they are the pioneers by releasing the unique, box style triple-channel Dash Cam system. The BlackVue DR770X-3CH BOX is built for stealth and security.
The release of the DR770X-3CH BOX Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
The prestige, elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, like inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS, 256GB storage capacity, cloud connectivity and one of the best Dash Cam designs.
The BlackVue DR770X-3CH BOX comes with a solid 3-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty* and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The notable features of the BlackVue DR770X-3CH BOX Dash Cam include:
1. Triple-Channel Coverage – All 3 Dash Cams (front, rear and interior) record at 1080P FULL HD resolution + utilize the Sony STARVIS sensor to produce exceptional video quality, especially under low light conditions.
The driver/cabin facing Dash Cam illuminates the cabin area with infrared (IR) illumination LEDs so you can see what is happening in the cabin at night.
2. Built for security – The DR770X-3CH Box is designed from the ground up to prevent tampering. The main unit is under lock and key to prevent access to the microSD card and the cable connectors. Each individual camera connection is covered by a plate with hex screw to prevent unplugging and camera rotation.
3. Wireless SOS button – The DR770X-3CH Box contains a portable, battery operated, wireless SOS button to trigger manual event recordings. No need for drivers to reach for a button on the Dash Cam.
4. Extreme Recording Modes – BlackVue include multiple recording options so you can boost the video quality even further. “Extreme” recording mode option bumps each camera’s bit rate up. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”.
5. Interior Cabin Angle – With its ultra-wide 180-degree view angle, the interior facing camera can capture both the driver-side and passenger-side windows at the same time in most vehicles.
6. Included Native Hardwire Cable – BlackVue has included the parking mode hardwire cable in the box. Once connected to the fusebox, the system has inbuilt voltage protection monitoring to shut the camera down when the vehicle battery reaches a set point. No need to worry about flat batteries while parked. If parking mode is not desirable, simply plug the Dash Cam into a cig lighter socket with the included cig lighter power cord. (parking mode requires installation of the included hardwire cable into the fusebox)
7. Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording – While parked, the DR770X-3CH Box captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers) meaning less chance of missing critical footage while parked.
8. Large Storage Capacity – Large 256GB compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold up to 24 hours of total video files at default settings. So for example, if you drive for 4 hours a day, you will have around 6 days of videos saved on the card.
9. Heat Durability – High operational temperature resistance at 70°C for excellent heat durability. This is impressive for a unit running 3 x Dash Cams simultaneously.
10. Event File Overwrite Protection – Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. Simply swipe your hand passed the side of the camera and that video file can be locked and protected.
11. Optional Cloud Connectivity – When the DR770X-3CH Box is connected to an internet source, the user can tap into the cameras via the BlackVue cloud service. BlackVue offer a plug and play CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” service. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the Dash Cam allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the Dash Cam has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud service is not desirable, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR770X-3CH Box are operational without this module.
14. Intuitive BlackVue App and BlackVue software player allowing you to stream/watch video files or configure the Dash Cam with ease.
1. Third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams due to performance issues. BlackVue only recommends use of BlackVue genuine Micro SD cards. Non-genuine Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance.
2. We recommend the park mode hardwire cable is installed into the fusebox by a qualified auto electrician.