or 4 payments of $182.25 with
Waterproof External Rear Camera
Dual 1080P FULL HD Dash Cam
Ideal for most large vehicles
Sony STARVIS Sensor (front cam)
Angle of View – 139° Front /120° Rear
85°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
15m Waterproof Coax Cable
In-built Wi-Fi & GPS
Rear IR Lights for Better Night Vision
Cloud Compatibility – Remote Access
BlackVue Viewer – MAC & PC Compatible
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
2 Year BlackVue Camera Warranty
Included 32GB Micro SD Card
Included Hardwire Cable
BlackVue are the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation for leading the pack. The release of the DR750X-2CH TRUCK Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH TRUCK version is a dedicated Dash Cam model for trucks. The DR750X-2CH TRUCK model contains 2 cameras, one camera to record the road ahead and one waterproof rear camera that can be mounted outside the vehicle. The DR750X-2CH TRUCK version is a performance based Dash Cam that has been refined and improved to showcase some of the best features BlackVue currently has to offer. The elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, like inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS and cloud compatibility. The BlackVue DR750X-2CH TRUCK Dash Cam comes with a solid 2 year camera warranty and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The major upgrades of the DR750X-2CH TRUCK Dash Cam include:
1. All new plug and play CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” connectivity. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the Dash Cam allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the camera has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud connectivity is not required, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR750X-2CH TRUCK are operational without this module.
2. INCLUDED “Native” parking mode hardwire cable. The DR750X-2CH TRUCK can now be connected straight to the fusebox with a dedicated BlackVue hardwire cable for parking mode recording. The DR750X-2CH TRUCK Dash Cam monitors the car battery voltage so the low voltage cut off points can now be set directly via the camera settings. The older BlackVue power magic pro hardwire kit is no longer required.
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH TRUCK version is the most effective solution for trucks requiring a rugged, externally mounted camera. Both cameras record in 1080P FULL HD while the front camera contains the Sony STARVIS sensor records at 60FPS for extra smooth videos. The separate waterproof rear camera is mounted externally and utilises IR lights to enhance dim/dark conditions. The external rear camera allows you to monitor not only the road behind, but also cargo loading and unloading operations.
Not only is this Truck Cam popular on trucks, it is just as popular on utes, dual-cab utes, trailers, motorhomes and caravans. The Parking Surveillance Mode feature with impact and motion detection (requires installation of the included hardwire cable of hardwire kit) not only monitors your vehicle from damage/vandalism, but can also monitor your depot by cleverly positioning your vehicle.
With Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS speed and location tracking, BlackVue “Over The Cloud” compatibility for remote access (additional costs) and automatic Parking Surveillance Mode, the BlackVue DR750X-2CH TRUCK version offers heavy and light vehicle drivers confidence while on the road.
1. Most third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams. Only BlackVue compatible MicroSD cards should be used in BlackVue Dash Cams. Non-compatible Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance. There are two Micro SD card options to choose from 1. BlackVue genuine Micro SD card 2. BlackVue compatible Micro SD card which are approved and extensively tested by BlackVue Australia.
2. When selecting the BlackVue compatible card, it must be formatted via the BlackVue PC player at first use. This configures the card making it ready to record. The BlackVue PC Viewer is a free download from the BlackVue website and can be used to watch videos files, change settings and format the card.
3. We recommend the hardwire cable is installed into the fusebox by a qualified auto electrician.