60 FPS BLACKVUE DASH CAM
1080P FULL HD Dash Cam
Sony STARVIS Sensor
139° Angle of View
80°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
Enhanced Night Vision
In-built Wi-Fi & GPS
Cloud Connectivity – Live Tracking/Alerts
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
Included 64GB Micro SD Card
Included Hardwire Cable
Exclusive 3-Year BlackVue Warranty*
*Exclusive 3-year BlackVue Manufacturer Warranty – any BlackVue DR770X Dash Cam purchased from Dash Cam Australia qualifies for an exclusive 3-year BlackVue manufacturer warranty. After purchase, the BlackVue Dash Cam must be registered with BlackVue Australia for the exclusive 3-year camera warranty (accessories and Micro SD cards come with standard 12 month warranty).
**Buyer beware of unauthorised BlackVue sellers who are not exclusive to the 3-year BlackVue warranty.
The BlackVue DR770X-1CH Dash Cam is the latest 4th generation Dash Cam in the BlackVue 700 series.
The main change brought by the DR770X-1CH Series is tweaked video quality via an updated processor (CPU) and image processing software. The DR770X Dash Cam produces crisper Full HD videos than its predecessors.
BlackVue has also moved away from a proximity sensor to manually trigger event recordings. The BlackVue DR770X-1CH now has a tactile touch sensor to manually trigger an event recording.
BlackVue is one of the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation as being one of the market leaders. The release of the DR770X-1CH Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
Building on the global success of the formidable DR700 Dash Cam range, BlackVue have further enhanced and upgraded some functional elements with the DR770X-1CH model. The BlackVue DR770X-1CH Dash Cam maintains all the characteristic features that are expected from BlackVue. The BlackVue DR770X-1CH is a high performance Dash Cam that sets the benchmark for Full HD 1080P Dash Cams.
The prestige, elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, with inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS, 256GB storage capacity, cloud connectivity and one the best Dash Cam designs.
The DR770X-1CH comes with a solid 3-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty* and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The notable features of the BlackVue DR770X-1CH Dash Cam include:
1. 1080P FULL HD resolution + 2.1 MP Sony Starvis sensors. The DR770X-1CH Dash Cam incorporates the Sony Starvis sensor for exceptional Full HD video quality, especially under low light conditions. Further more, the 60FPS recording on the front camera offers smoother and cleaner video quality with reduced motion blur.
2. BlackVue include customisable video quality options so you can boost the Full HD video quality even further. “Extreme” recording mode option bumps the front camera bit rate up to 25 Mbps. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”.
3. Cloud compatibility via the BlackVue CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” feature. The cloud feature allows users to tap into the camera while away from it and also receive notifications while parked. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the DR770X-1CH allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the camera has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud connectivity is not required, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR770X-1CH are operational without this module.
4. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers). The BlackVue DR770X-1CH has internal voltage monitoring that will shut the camera down once the set cut off voltage has been reached (parking mode requires installation of the included hardwire cable into the fusebox).
5. The characteristic BlackVue Dash Cam design is clean and minimal which blends into all car interiors while adding an element of prestige and quality.
6. Large 256GB compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold up to 64 hours of total video files at default settings.
7. A wide 139° angle of view on both cameras captures maximum action around your car.
8. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. Simply press the touch sensor on the side of the camera and that video file can be locked and protected.
9. Intuitive BlackVue App and BlackVue software player allowing you to stream/watch video files or configure the camera with ease.
10. High operational temperature resistance at 80°C for impressive heat durability.
1. Third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams due to performance issues. BlackVue only recommends use of BlackVue genuine Micro SD cards. Non-genuine Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance.
2. We recommend the hardwire cable is installed into the fusebox by a qualified auto electrician.