PREMIUM 1-CHANNEL DASH CAM
60 FPS Dash Cam
1080P FULL HD Dash Cam
Sony STARVIS Sensor
Wide 139° Angle of View
85°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
60FPS Smooth Videos
In-built Wi-Fi & GPS
Enhanced Night Vision
Top Parking Mode Dash Cam
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Compatibility – Remote Access
BlackVue Viewer – MAC & PC Compatible
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
2 Year BlackVue Camera Warranty
Included 32GB Micro SD Card
Included hardwire cable
The BlackVue DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam is the latest and boosted BlackVue DR750X version.
The 2 major refreshes include:
1. The BlackVue DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam now includes a port for a rear camera so you can upgrade your 1CH to a 2CH later on if desired. It is still more economical to purchase a DR750X-2CH PLUS system upfront, however it is nice to know you now have the flexibility to upgrade your 1CH down the track. Only DR750X PLUS rear camera kits will work on a DR750X PLUS front camera. Previous model rear cameras are not compatible.
2. BlackVue have also unlocked even more potential from the Sony STARVIS sensor by improving details in extreme conditions. Details in very bright and dark environments have been enhanced and are now more vivid.
All other features of the BlackVue DR750X-1CH have been maintained as per below.
BlackVue are the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation for leading the pack. The the DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
Building on the global success of the formidable DR750S Dash Cam range, BlackVue have further enhanced and upgraded some functional elements with the DR750X-1CH PLUS model. The BlackVue DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam maintains all the essential and market leading features we have come to admire and respect from BlackVue. The BlackVue DR750X-1CH PLUS is a even bolder, higher performance Dash Cam that sets an even higher benchmark for quality and excellence.
The prestige, elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, like inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS, 256GB storage capacity and the best Dash Cam design.
The DR750X-1CH PLUS comes with a solid 2-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The major upgrades of the DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam include:
1. All new plug and play CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” connectivity. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the Dash Cam allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the camera has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud connectivity is not required, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR750X-1CH PLUS are operational without this module.
2. INCLUDED “Native” parking mode hardwire cable. The DR750X-1CH PLUS can now be connected straight to the fusebox with a dedicated BlackVue hardwire cable for parking mode recording. The DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam monitors the car battery voltage so the low voltage cut off points can now be set directly via the camera settings. The older power magic pro hardwire kit is no longer required.
The standout features of the BlackVue DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam include:
1. 1080P FULL HD resolution + a boosted Sony STARVIS sensor providing exceptional video quality, especially under low light conditions.
2. The style, design and prestige of the DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam is unmatched. The clean and minimal design blends into all car interiors while adding an element of prestige and quality.
3. BlackVue include multiple recording options so you can boost the 1080P FULL HD recording quality even further. “Extreme” recording mode option bumps the front camera bit rate up to 25 Mbps. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”. Likewise, the sharper 60FPS recording offers smoother and cleaner video quality with reduced motion blur.
4. Wide angle of view. The DR750X-1CH PLUS Dash Cam offers a wide 139° angle of view to pick up more of the surrounding environment.
5. Large 256GB compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold up to 64 hours of video files at default settings.
6. Highest operational temperature resistance at 85°C for impressive heat durability.
7. Fast processor. This impacts almost everything, including faster booting, rebooting, shut down, Wi-Fi downloads and firmware updates.
8. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. Simply swipe your hand passed the side of the camera and that video file can be locked and protected.
9. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers). The BlackVue parking mode feature is now even better with the internal voltage monitor and the direct hardwire cable (parking mode requires installation of the included hardwire cable into the fusebox).
10. Intuitive BlackVue App and BlackVue software player allowing you to stream/watch video files or configure the camera with ease.
1. Most third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams. Only BlackVue compatible MicroSD cards should be used in BlackVue Dash Cams. Non-compatible Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance. There are two Micro SD card options to choose from 1. BlackVue genuine Micro SD card 2. BlackVue compatible Micro SD card which are approved and extensively tested by BlackVue Australia.
2. When selecting the BlackVue compatible card, it must be formatted via the BlackVue PC player at first use and is recommended at least monthly. This configures the card making it ready to record. The BlackVue PC Viewer is a free download from the BlackVue website and can be used to watch videos files, change settings and format the card.
3. We recommend the hardwire cable is installed into the fusebox by a qualified auto electrician.
DR750S and standard DR750X rear cameras will not work with a DR750X-1CH PLUS. Only dedicated PLUS model rear cameras can be used are available separately as a kit.