Built for Easy BlackVue Cloud Connectivity
4K UHD + 8MP Front Recording
Built-in 4G LTE Modem
Built-in NANO SIM card reader
1080P Full HD Rear Camera
Sensors: Omnivision Front/Sony Starvis Rear
Wide Angle of View -155° Front/139° Rear
70°C Operational Temp Resistance
In-built 5GHz Wi-Fi & Inbuilt GPS
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Compatibility – Live Tracking/Alerts
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
Exclusive 3-Year Blackvue Warranty*
Included 64GB Micro SD Card
Included Hardwire Cable
*Exclusive 3-year BlackVue Manufacturer Warranty – any BlackVue DR970X Dash Cam purchased from Dash Cam Australia qualifies for an exclusive 3-year BlackVue manufacturer warranty. After purchase, the BlackVue Dash Cam must be registered with BlackVue Australia for the exclusive 3-year camera warranty (accessories and Micro SD cards come with standard 12 month warranty).
**Buyer beware of unauthorised BlackVue sellers who are not exclusive to the 3-year BlackVue warranty.
The BlackVue DR970X-2CH 4G LTE is the ultimate Dash Cam designed and built for the Blackvue CLOUD. The DR970X-2CH 4G LTE still embodies all the dominant features (Wi-Fi/GPS) and functionality of the popular DR970X-2CH, except it allows easier cloud connectivity with an in-built 4G LTE modem and nano-SIM card reader (BYO sim card and plan).
To run the cloud based feature, the standard BlackVue DR970X-2CH requires the external BlackVue CM100 modem which clicks into the camera and sticks on the windscreen. The DR970X-2CH 4G LTE Dash Cam now allows direct insertion of a SIM card so while the Dash Cam is powered on, so is cloud connectivity.
BlackVue have stuck with their characteristic cylindrical/”lipstick” design, however the front Dash Cam is larger than the standard DR970X to fit the in-built 4G modem.
The DR970X-2CH 4G LTE comes with a solid 3-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty* and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The notable features of the DR970X-2CH 4G LTE Dash Cam include:
1. Enhanced 2160P 4K Ultra HD resolution + 8MP Omnivision sensor in the front camera. Front camera video quality is ultra sharp and clear while giving you the best opportunity at picking up details from farther away. The 2.1MP rear camera resolution is 1080P FULL HD and contains the Sony Starvis sensor.
2. BlackVue include customisable video quality options so you can boost the 4K recording quality even further. “Extreme” recording mode option bumps the front camera bit rate up to 25 Mbps. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”.
3. Easy BlackVue cloud connectivity having inbuilt 4G LTE modem and nano SIM card reader (BYO SIM card with data plan). For those BlackVue customers wanting to use the cloud feature but don’t want to use the BlackVue CM100LTE 4G external module, this is the model to look at. The cloud feature allows users to tap into the camera while away from it and also receive notifications while parked. For further details on the BlackVue cloud feature and BlackVue cloud plans – click here
4. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers). The BlackVue DR970X-2CH 4G LTE has internal voltage monitoring that will shut the camera down once the set cut off voltage has been reached (parking mode requires installation of the included hardwire cable into the fusebox).
5. Large 256GB compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold up to 36 hours of total video files at default settings.
6. An ultra wide 155° angle of view on the front camera to capture maximum action around your car.
7. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. Simply press the touch sensor on the side of the camera and that video file can be locked and protected.
10. Intuitive BlackVue App and BlackVue software player allowing you to stream/watch video files or configure the camera with ease.
1. Most third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams. Only BlackVue compatible MicroSD cards should be used in BlackVue Dash Cams. Non-compatible Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance.
2. To format your DR970X-2CH 4G LTE BlackVue SD card please use the BlackVue PC Viewer or format via the BlackVue app. Instructions are provided in the product manual
3. We recommend the hardwire cable is installed into the fusebox by a qualified auto electrician.