or 4 payments of $49.75 with Afterpay
[PRE-ORDER] – ETA Mon 25th June
Best Entry Level Dash Cam
1080P FULL HD Dash Cam
Sony EXMOR IMX323 CMOS Sensor
160° Ultra Wide Angle of View
70°C Heat Resistance – Vicovation Quality
In-built GPS module
Large Lens Aperture – f/1.8
Advanced WDR Technology
Enhanced Low Light Performance
G-sensor for Impact Detection
One-Touch Emergency File Locking Button
Supports up to 64GB Micro SD Card
Vicovation are one of the most reliable and highest quality Dash Cam brands around. Vicovation were one of the pioneers of the Dash Cam industry which was founded in 2010 by a group of CCTV surveillance system professionals who value recording quality, product quality and dependability. Built for Australian conditions, Vicovation Dash Cams are user friendly and offer the highest temperature resistance so mounting permanently in a hot car is no issue. Vicovation Dash Cams boast some of the highest recording resolutions and the widest angle of views on the global Dash Cam market. Low light video quality is enhanced by WDR technology which comes standard across all Vicovation Dash Cam models. The integrated LCD screens allow easy operation while their small and compact designs fit neatly on a windscreen. G-sensor for impact detection and a tactile, one-touch hazard record button come as standard. All Vicovation Dash Cams can be rotated 360° in their mounts should you wish to record conversations or footage from your side windows.
The Vicovation MORY is a fresh, entry-level Dash Cam release from one our favorite Dash Cam producers. Vicovation have released the MORY Dash Cam with accessibility in mind, without compromising on features and performance.
The most notable features of the Vicovation MORY Dash Cam include:
1. 1080P FULL HD Resolution + quality Sony EXMOR IMX323 CMOS sensor + WDR Technology – this trio produces some of the best video quality, both day & night, in the entry-level market.
2. Equipped with a large f/1.8 lens aperture. The large f/1.8 lens aperture complements the Sony EXMOR sensor by allowing maximum light to flood into and reach the sensor. Low light enhancement and video clarity is boosted both day and night.
3. 70°C Operational Temperature Resistance + 80°C Storage Temperature Resistance – Vicovation have used quality internal components making the MORY dependable under all driving conditions..
4. Ultra Wide 160° Angle Of View to ensure you have maximum coverage and video evidence around your car.
5. Built-In GPS Module to log and imprint the vehicle speed and location (coordinates) onto the footage.
6. High 15Mbps bit rate to capture sharper details and produce higher video quality with less noise & distortion.
7. Tactile, one-touch Emergency Record/Hazard button – quickly and easily lock and protect important video files from loop recording. You always have the important files saved on the SD card at the touch of a button.
8. Small and compact Dash Cam body – neat and tidy fitment with less distraction on your windscreen
9. Parking Surveillance Mode feature with motion detection to monitor your car while you are away. The MORY has a high quality internal battery that can provide short parking mode recording for up to 50 minutes without any external power (Note: Parking mode only works via the internal battery for up to 50 minutes parking mode recording. The Vicovation MORY is not compatible with hardwire kits as the parking mode feature will not activate correctly when connected to a hardwire kit).
The Vicovation MORY is a fantastic entry level Dash Cam package. Great price, great features and all from a great Dash Cam producer.
*Recommended Micro SD Card = Genuine Samsung EVO+ (click here for Micro SD card information)
Note: Parking mode only works via the internal battery for up to 50 minutes parking mode recording. The Vicovation MORY is not compatible with hardwire kits as the parking mode will not activate correctly when connected to a hardwire kit.
** UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT “ANY SANDISK BRANDED CARD IS NOT TO BE USED IN ANY VICOVATION DASH CAM” **
1080P Full HD
FULL HD 1080p, GPS, SINGLE CHANNEL, ENTRY LEVEL
|Frames per Second|