or 4 payments of $94.75 with Afterpay
1440P QHD + 5.5 MP Dash Cam
Flush, Low Profile & Integrated Design
Dual Display 3.5″ LCD Touchscreen
1440P QHD 5.5MP Sony Starvis Sensor
High Performance AMBARELLA A12 Chipset
120° Wide Angle of View
Outstanding Flush Design & Engineering
Ultra High 80°C Operational Heat Resistance
Extreme 90°C Storage Heat Resistance
Inbuilt Wi-Fi & Inbuilt GPS
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Free QVIA PC Viewer – MAC & Windows
Supports up to 512GB Micro SD Card
1 Year Warranty
Included 32GB Micro SD Card
Lukas are one of the leading and most professional South Korean based Dash Cam manufacturers that have been specialising in high-end Dash Cam production since 2009. Korean Dash Cams and Korean made Dash Cam quality is world renowned thanks to their attention to detail during design, testing and production.
Lukas Dash Cams are premier, top of the line models that are impeccably designed, built and manufactured. The Lukas Dash Cam line up is made up of durable and reliable units that boast the highest temperature resistant ratings on the global Dash Cam market. The Lukas Dash Cam design and features are clean, professional and confident which is attributed to Lukas’ high expectations on innovation and quality.
The standout features of the Lukas K900-1CH include:
1. 1440P Quad HD resolution + 5.5MP SONY STARVIS sensor significantly differentiates the Lukas K900-1CH from most Dash Cams on the market. The 1440P QHD + 5.5MP video quality is sharper and clearer while giving you a much better opportunity at picking up details on the road around you.
2. Extremely high operational temperature resistance of 80°C and even higher storage temperature rated to 90°C. These high temperature ratings speak volumes for the quality and heat tolerance of the individual components and overall design.
3. Ambarella A12 processor. The brains of the Lukas K900-1CH Dash Cam is the intelligent Ambarella A12 chipset which is the most powerful and intuitive processor available for a Dash Cam. The Ambarella A12 allows for excellent settings customizability while ensuring the Dash Cam operates seamlessly.
4. Unique Flush & Integrated Design. The new flush and low profile design allows the Lukas K900-1CH Dash Cam to butt right up against the roof liner hiding all cables. The end result is a neater and more integrated “OEM” look that is less obstructing to the driver.
5. Dual Display 3.5 inch LCD Touchscreen which allows the driver to see a split, live view of the front camera on the top of the screen and a digital speedometer at the bottom of the screen.
6. Pre-buffered Parking Mode recording with dual motion & impact detection. The Lukas K900-1CH Dash Cam records 30 second parking mode files when triggered by either motion and/or impact. This is split into the all important 10 seconds before the trigger and 20 seconds after the trigger capturing the lead up to the event. The motion detection areas and motion sensitivity around your car can be tailored. The G-sensor impact sensitivity can also be tailored when in parking mode depending on your needs. When you restart your engine, the K900 LCD screen gives you a summary of the motion and impact files detected in parking mode. *Parking mode operation requires use of the K900 hardwire cable.
7. Multiple Viewing Platforms. The Lukas K900 video files and settings can watched and configured in 3 ways for added convenience. The Lukas K900-2CH can connect to a compatible smartphone (iOS and Android*) and the free QVIA App allows you to change settings and watch/download video files. A second way to configure the K900 settings and watch video files is via the free QVIA K900 Software Player (MAC and Windows compatible). A third way is via the integrated LCD touchscreen. (Lukas K900 PC Viewer has the full settings range)
8. Smart File allocation. The Lukas K900-1CH saves and records 3 types of files. Each file is saved into its own separate folder on the SD card and in the App. This makes for easy searching and navigation of video files, especially as the important parking mode files aren’t jumbled up with driving mode files. The video files are marked and stored as:
Always Files – these are purely driving only files – 3 minutes long.
Event Files – these are purely G-sensor (impact) and/or manual Hazard/Emergency button files button files. 30 second files, saving the important 10 seconds before trigger and 20 seconds after trigger.
Motion Files – these are purely parking mode motion files – 30 second files, saving the important 10 seconds before trigger and 20 seconds after trigger.
9. 512GB Micro SD card support. The Lukas K900-1CH can take 4 times the storage capacity of most Dash Cams meaning longer storage time before videos are looped over.
The Lukas QVIA K900-1CH Dash Cam is one of the most neatly designed and neatly integrated 1-channel Dash Cams. The impressive quality and design, massive 512GB SD card capacity and touchscreen LCD screen are appealing to many Australian drivers and fleets. You’ll have confidence owning a Lukas Dash Cam.
*Disregard the rear camera specs below for the K900-1CH version.
1 x Lukas K900 Front Dash Cam
1 x Lukas K900 cigarette lighter power cord
1 x Lukas K900 WiFi dongle (pre-installed)
1 x 32GB Micro SD card + card adaptor
1 x front mounting bracket
2 x adhesive pads for front mount
Full HD / HD
2.4 / 2.0
|Frames per Second||
30 FPS / 15 FPS
Supports up to 64GB SD Card (16GB included)
FULL HD 1080p, GPS, QUAD HD, SINGLE CHANNEL, Wi-Fi