or 4 payments of $224.75 with
Infrared In-Cabin Facing Camera
4K UHD / 8MP Front camera
Front and In-Cabin Recording
Angle of View – 162° Front /145° In-cabin
70°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
In-built Wi-Fi & GPS
Cloud Compatibility – Remote Access
BlackVue Viewer – MAC & PC Compatible
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
2 Year Camera Warranty
Included Hardwire Cable
Included 32GB Micro SD Card
BlackVue are the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation for leading the pack. The release of the DR900X-2CH IR (infrared) Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
The BlackVue DR900X-2CH IR Dash Cam is the latest 4K ridesharing Dash Cam from BlackVue. The DR900X-2CH IR model contains 2 cameras, one to record the road ahead and one smaller infrared camera to record inside the cabin. The DR900X-2CH IR version is a performance based Dash Cam that has been refined and improved to showcase some of the best features BlackVue currently has to offer. The prestige, elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, like inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS, 256GB storage capacity and the best Dash Cam design.
The major upgrades of the DR900X-2CH IR Dash Cam include:
1. All new plug and play CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” connectivity. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the Dash Cam allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the camera has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud connectivity is not required, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR900X-2CH IR are operational without this module.
2. INCLUDED “Native” parking mode hardwire cable. The DR900X-2CH IR can now be connected straight to the fusebox with a dedicated BlackVue hardwire cable for parking mode recording. The DR900X-2CH IR Dash Cam monitors the car battery voltage so the low voltage cut off points can now be set directly via the camera settings. The older power magic pro hardwire kit is no longer required.
The BlackVue DR900X-2CH IR comes with a solid 2-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The BlackVue DR900X-2CH IR version is the most effective solution for monitoring/recording in-cabin behaviour. The front 8 megapixel camera records in 4K UHD. The separate 1080P FULL HD in-cabin camera is mounted on the front windscreen facing inside the cabin and utilises infrared lights to enhance dim/dark cabin footage. The in-cabin facing camera also has a wide angle of view at 145° for maximum coverage inside the cabin.
This is a popular Dash Cam choice for the passenger transport industry as it provides transport drivers with a high level of protection. Passenger behaviour can be monitored and recorded by the in-cabin facing camera. Fleet operators also benefit from the DR900X-2CH IR Dash Cam as driver behaviour can be recorded and monitored. Poor and dangerous driver behaviour will be recorded thus reducing the risks associated with careless driving. Knowing you are being recorded by a Dash Cam ensures you put on your best driving behaviour.
With Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS speed and location tracking, BlackVue “Over The Cloud” compatibility for remote access (additional costs) and automatic Parking Surveillance Mode, the BlackVue DR900X-2CH IR version offers drivers confidence while on the road.
The BlackVue DR900X-2CH IR Dash Cam is a popular Dash Cam choice for rideshare drivers, truck/fleet drivers and the like.
1. Most third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams. Only BlackVue compatible MicroSD cards should be used in BlackVue Dash Cams. Non-compatible Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance. There are two Micro SD card options to choose from 1. BlackVue genuine Micro SD card 2. BlackVue compatible Micro SD card which are approved and extensively tested by BlackVue Australia.
2. When selecting the BlackVue compatible card, it must be formatted via the BlackVue PC player at first use and is recommended at least monthly. This configures the card making it ready to record. The BlackVue PC Viewer is a free download from the BlackVue website and can be used to watch videos files, change settings and format the card.
3. We recommend the hardwire cable is installed into the fusebox by a qualified auto electrician.