RUN-OUT SALE ENDING SOON
PREMIUM 4K DASH CAM
4K UHD + 8MP Recording
Ultra Wide 162° Angle of View
70°C Operational Temp Resistance
90°C Storage Temp Resistance
High 25 Mbps Bit Rate – Extreme Mode
In-built 5GHz Wi-Fi & Inbuilt GPS
Enhanced Night Vision
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Compatibility – Remote Access
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
2 Year BlackVue Camera Warranty
Included 32GB Micro SD Card
Included Hardwire Cable
BlackVue are the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation for leading the pack. The release of the DR900X-1CH Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
Building on the success of the highly popular DR900S Dash Cam range, BlackVue have further enhanced and upgraded some functional elements with the DR900X-1CH model. The BlackVue DR900X-1CH Dash Cam maintains all the popular and market leading features we have come to admire and respect from BlackVue. The DR900X-1CH Dash Cam showcases 2160P 4K Ultra HD resolution + 8MP CMOS sensor with an ultra wide angle of view. This is a bold, high performance Dash Cam currently in a league of its own.
The prestige, elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, with inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS, 256GB storage capacity and the best Dash Cam design.
The DR900X-1CH comes with a solid 2-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The major upgrades of the DR900X-1CH Dash Cam include:
1. All new plug and play CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” connectivity. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the Dash Cam allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the camera has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud connectivity is not required, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR900X-1CH are operational without this module.
2. INCLUDED “Native” parking mode hardwire cable. The DR900X-1CH can now be connected straight to the fusebox with a dedicated BlackVue hardwire cable for parking mode recording. The DR900X-1CH Dash Cam monitors the car battery voltage so the low voltage cut off points can now be set directly via the camera settings. The older power magic pro hardwire kit is no longer required.
The standout features of the BlackVue DR900X-1CH Dash Cam include:
1. 2160P 4K Ultra HD resolution + 8MP CMOS sensor providing exceptional video quality that is ultra sharp and clear while giving you the best opportunity at picking up details from farther away.
2. The style, design and prestige of the DR900X Dash Cam is unmatched. The clean and minimal design blends into all car interiors while adding an element of prestige and quality.
3. BlackVue include multiple recording options so you can boost the 4K recording quality even further. “Extreme” recording mode option bumps the front camera bit rate up to 25 Mbps. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”.
4. Large 256GB compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold up to 61 hours of video files at default settings.
5. An ultra wide 162° angle of view on the front camera to capture maximum action around your car.
6. New H.265 codec, also called High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), the leading standard in 4K recording and broadcasting. This keeps 4K UHD file sizes down so you can still fit the maximum amount of video files on the Micro SD card.
7. Faster video transfer to your smartphone with 5GHz Wi-Fi. The dual-band 2.4 – 5GHz Wi-Fi lets you download Dash Cam videos to a compatible smartphone at blazing speed.
8. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. Simply swipe your hand passed the side of the camera and that video file can be locked and protected.
9. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers). The BlackVue parking mode feature is now even better with the internal voltage monitor and the direct hardwire cable (parking mode requires installation of the included hardwire cable into the fusebox).
10. Intuitive BlackVue App and BlackVue software player allowing you to stream/watch video files or configure the camera with ease.
1. Most third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams. Only BlackVue compatible MicroSD cards should be used in BlackVue Dash Cams. Non-compatible Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance. There are two Micro SD card options to choose from 1. BlackVue genuine Micro SD card 2. BlackVue compatible Micro SD card which are approved and extensively tested by BlackVue Australia.
2. When selecting the BlackVue compatible card, it must be formatted via the BlackVue PC player at first use and is recommended at least monthly. This configures the card making it ready to record. The BlackVue PC Viewer is a free download from the BlackVue website and can be used to watch videos files, change settings and format the card.
3. We recommend the hardwire cable is installed into the fusebox by a qualified auto electrician.