BLACKVUE BUNDLE PACK
DR900S-2CH + Cellink NEO + 128GB
All-in-one Parking Mode Pack
4K UHD + 8MP Front Recording
8MP CMOS Front/2.1MP Sony Starvis Rear
Ultra Wide Angle of View -162° Front/139° Rear
70°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
High 25 Mbps Bit Rate – Extreme Mode
In-built 5GHz Wi-Fi & Inbuilt GPS
Enhanced Night Vision
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Compatibility – Remote Access
BlackVue Viewer – MAC & PC Compatible
BlackVue have released their highest spec Dash Cam model. The new BlackVue DR900S-2CH Dash Cam is the highly anticipated 4K UHD release from BlackVue. The DR900S-2CH Dash Cam exclusively showcases 2160P 4K Ultra HD resolution + 8MP CMOS sensor in the front camera. This is a high performance dual channel Dash Cam currently in a league of its own. The elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, like inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS and cloud compatibility. The DR900S-2CH Dash Cam also comes with a 2-year BlackVue manufacturer warranty.
The standout features of the BlackVue DR900S-2CH include:
1. 2160P 4K Ultra HD resolution + 8MP CMOS sensor in the front camera. Front camera video quality is ultra sharp and clear while giving you the best opportunity at picking up details from farther away. The 2.1MP rear camera resolution is 1080P FULL HD and contains the Sony Starvis sensor.
2. BlackVue have included an “Extreme” recording mode option which bumps the front camera bit rate up to 25 Mbps. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”.
3. An ultra wide 162° angle of view on the front camera to capture maximum action around your car.
4. New H.265 codec, also called High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), the leading standard in 4K recording and broadcasting. This keeps 4K UHD file sizes down so you can still fit the maximum amount of video files on the Micro SD card.
5. Faster video transfer to your smartphone with 5GHz Wi-Fi. The dual-band 2.4 – 5GHz Wi-Fi lets you download Dash Cam videos to a compatible smartphone at blazing speed.
6. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording.
7. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers).
Note: Third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for Blackvue Dash Cams. BlackVue branded MicroSD cards must be used in BlackVue Dash Cams for 100% compatibility and to maintain warranty. Third party Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cam.
*Cellink NEO not compatible in 24V systems (trucks, commercial vehicles)
Full HD / HD
2.4 / 2.0
|Frames per Second||
30 FPS / 15 FPS
Supports up to 64GB SD Card (16GB included)
TOP PARKING MODE MODELS