or 4 payments of $243.75 with
ULTIMATE BLACKVUE BUNDLE PACK
DR750X-2CH PLUS + Cellink NEO + SD Cards
All-in-one Parking Mode Pack
60 FPS 2-Channel Model
Dual 1080P FULL HD Dash Cam
Enhanced Dual Sony STARVIS Sensors
Wide Angle of View -139° Front & Rear
85°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
60FPS option in Sport/Extreme Mode
In-built Wi-Fi & GPS
Enhanced Night Vision
Top Parking Mode Dash Cam
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Compatibility – Remote Access
BlackVue Viewer – MAC & PC Compatible
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
2 Year BlackVue Camera Warranty
12 Month Accessory Warranty
The BlackVue DR750X-2CH PLUS Dash Cam is the latest and boosted BlackVue DR750X version.
The main change brought by the Plus Series is an enhanced Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor. The image sensor in the DR750X-2CH Plus Dash Cam has a much better ability to preserve details in extreme lighting conditions.
All other features of the BlackVue DR750X-2CH PLUS have been maintained as per below.
BlackVue are the global leaders in Dash Cam design and functionality and have an enviable reputation for leading the pack. The release of the DR750X-2CH PLUS Dash Cam plays to the premium reputation of BlackVue and proves once again, BlackVue are at the forefront of Dash Cam technology and excellence.
Building on the global success of the formidible DR750S Dash Cam range, BlackVue have further enhanced and upgraded some functional elements with the DR750X-2CH model. The BlackVue DR750X-2CH Dash Cam maintains all the essential and market leading features we have come to admire and respect from BlackVue. The BlackVue DR750X-2CH PLUS is a even bolder, higher performance Dash Cam that sets an even higher benchmark for quality and excellence.
The prestige, elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, like inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS, 256GB storage capacity and the best Dash Cam design.
The DR750X-2CH PLUS comes with a solid 2-year BlackVue manufacturer camera warranty and a 12 month warranty on accessories.
The major upgrades of the DR750X-2CH Dash Cam include:
1. All new plug and play CM100LTE 4G external module (optional add-on) for those customers wanting to use the BlackVue “Over The Cloud” connectivity. The CM100LTE is an external 4G LTE module that plugs directly into the Dash Cam allowing the BlackVue cloud feature to be used. All that is required is a nano sim card (BYO) and once the camera has power, so does the CM100LTE module, making the need for an external Wi-Fi hotspot redundant. If the BlackVue cloud connectivity is not required, there is no requirement for this module. All other features and functions of the DR750X-2CH PLUS are operational without this module.
2. “Native” parking mode hardwire cable. The DR750X-2CH PLUS can now be connected straight to the fusebox with a dedicated BlackVue hardwire cable for parking mode recording. The DR750X-2CH Dash Cam monitors the car battery voltage so the low voltage cut off points can now be set directly via the camera settings. This hardwire cable can also be connected to the 3-wire output cable on the Cellink NEO.
The standout features of the BlackVue DR750X-2CH PLUS Dash Cam include:
1. Dual 1080P FULL HD resolution + dual Sony STARVIS sensors. Both front and rear cameras of the DR750S-2CH incorporate the Sony STARVIS sensor for exceptional video quality, especially under low light conditions.
2. The style, design and prestige of the DR750X Dash Cam is unmatched. The clean and minimal design blends into all car interiors while adding an element of prestige and quality.
3. BlackVue include multiple recording options so you can boost the 1080P FULL HD recording quality even further. “Extreme” recording mode option bumps the front camera bit rate up to 25 Mbps. This further improves the video quality by sharpening details and reducing video “noise”. Likewise, the “Sports Mode” allows 60FPS option on the front camera for smoother and cleaner video quality.
4. Wide angle of view. Both DR750X-2CH cameras have a wide 139° angle of view to pick up more of the surrounding environment.
5. Large 256GB compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold up to 37 hours of video files at default settings.
6. Highest operational temperature resistance at 85°C for impressive heat durability.
7. Fast processor. This impacts almost everything, including faster booting, rebooting, shut down, Wi-Fi downloads and firmware updates.
8. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. Simply swipe your hand passed the side of the camera and that video file can be locked and protected.
9. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers).
10. Intuitive BlackVue App and BlackVue software player allowing you to stream/watch video files or configure the camera with ease.
1. Most third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams. Only BlackVue compatible MicroSD cards should be used in BlackVue Dash Cams. Non-compatible Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance. There are two Micro SD card options to choose from 1. BlackVue genuine Micro SD card 2. BlackVue compatible Micro SD card which are approved and extensively tested by BlackVue Australia.
2. When selecting the BlackVue compatible card, it must be formatted via the BlackVue PC player at first use and is recommended at least monthly. This configures the card making it ready to record. The BlackVue PC Viewer is a free download from the BlackVue website and can be used to watch videos files, change settings and format the card.
*Cellink NEO not compatible in 24V systems (trucks, commercial vehicles)