BLACKVUE BUNDLE PACK
DR750S-2CH + Cellink NEO + 128GB
All-in-one Parking Mode Pack
60 FPS 2-Channel Model
Dual 1080P FULL HD Dash Cam
Dual Sony STARVIS Sensors
Wide Angle of View -139° Front & Rear
70°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
60FPS option in Sport/Extreme Mode
In-built Wi-Fi & GPS
Enhanced Night Vision
Parked Recording Recommended
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Compatibility – Remote Access
BlackVue Viewer – MAC & PC Compatible
The BlackVue DR750S-2CH Dash Cam is a re-invented BlackVue DR series model. The DR750S-2CH is a performance based Dash Cam that has been refined and improved to showcase some of the best features BlackVue currently has to offer. The elegance and functionality you expect from BlackVue is maintained, like inbuilt Wi-Fi, inbuilt GPS and cloud compatibility. The DR750S-2CH also comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
The most notable features of the BlackVue DR750S-2CH include:
1. Dual 1080P – BlackVue have traditionally recorded in the rear at 720P HD resolution. Rear camera footage of the DR750S-2CH has vastly improved.
2. Dual Sony STARVIS sensors. Both front and rear cameras of the DR750S-2CH incorporate the Sony STARVIS sensor for exceptional video quality, especially under low light conditions. BlackVue have added an Enhanced Night Vision option which can further boost brightness under low light conditions.
3. 60FPS option on the front camera. In “Sports Mode” or “Extreme (high bit rate) Mode” recording, the front camera can record at 60FPS for smoother video quality.
4. Wide angle of view. Both DR750S-2CH cameras have a wide 139° angle of view to pick up more of your surroundings.
5. High operational temperature resistance at 70°C to reduce issues in the heat.
6. Faster processor. This impacts almost everything, including faster booting, rebooting, shut down, WiFi downloads and firmware updates.
7. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can now be locked and protected from loop recording.
8. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers).
Note: Third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for Blackvue Dash Cams. BlackVue branded MicroSD cards must be used in BlackVue Dash Cams for 100% compatibility and to maintain warranty. Third party Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cam.
Full HD / HD
2.4 / 2.0
|Frames per Second|
30 FPS / 15 FPS
Supports up to 64GB SD Card (16GB included)
BUNDLE PACKS, PARKING MODE BUNDLES