or 4 payments of $174.75 with Afterpay
Built-in 4G LTE Connectivity
Built for Enhanced BlackVue Cloud Connectivity
Built-in SIM card reader
Dual 1080P FULL HD Dash Cam
Dual Sony STARVIS Sensors
Wide Angle of View -139° Front & Rear
70°C Heat Resistance – Quality Build
60FPS option in Sport/Extreme Mode
In-built Wi-Fi & GPS
Enhanced Night Vision
Parked Recording Recommended
Pre-buffered Parking Mode Recording
Cloud Compatibility – Remote Access
BlackVue Viewer – MAC & PC Compatible
Supports up to 256GB Micro SD Card*
2 Year Warranty
Included 32GB Micro SD Card
The BlackVue DR750S-2CH 4G LTE is the ultimate Dash Cam designed and build for the CLOUD. The pioneers at BlackVue have enhanced the DR750S-2CH specifically for BlackVue cloud functionality. The DR750S-2CH 4G LTE still embodies all the dominant features (Wi-Fi/GPS) and functionality of the popular DR750S-2CH, except it allows easier cloud connectivity with an in-built nano-SIM card reader (BYO sim card and plan).
To run the cloud based feature, the standard DR750S-2CH traditionally required an external Wi-Fi hot spot connection. This Wi-Fi hot spot was generally provided by a separate and detached Wi-Fi dongle within the car which required its own power source. The DR750S-2CH 4G LTE Dash Cam now allows direct insertion of a SIM card so while the Dash Cam is powered on, so is cloud connectivity.
The DR750S-2CH 4G LTE Dash Cam is keyed specifically to the Vodaphone network so a Vodaphone sim card is required (BYO data and plan). Once the SIM is activated in the settings, the cloud connectivity remains active while the camera has power.
BlackVue have stuck with their characteristic cylindrical/”lipstick” design, however the front Dash Cam is larger than the standard DR750S to fit the in-built 4G module.
The BlackVue DR750S-2CH 4G LTE also comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
The most notable features of the BlackVue DR750S-2CH 4G LTE include:
1. Dual 1080P FULL and Dual Sony STARVIS sensors. Both front and rear cameras of the DR750S-2CH incorporate the Sony STARVIS sensor for exceptional video quality, especially under low light conditions. BlackVue have added an Enhanced Night Vision option which can further boost brightness under low light conditions.
2. 60FPS option on the front camera. In “Sports Mode” or “Extreme (high bit rate/detail) Mode” recording, the front camera can record at 60FPS for smoother video quality.
3. Wide angle of view. Both DR750S-2CH cameras have a wide 139° angle of view to pick up more of your surroundings.
4. Pre-buffered parking mode recording which captures the 5 second lead up to the triggering event (motion or impact triggers).
5. High operational temperature resistance at 70°C to reduce issues in the heat.
6. Event File Overwrite Protection. Up to 50 important files can be locked and protected from loop recording. This is easily done by swiping the proximity sensor on the side of the Dash Cam.
7. The intuitive and user friendly BlackVue App and software player remains the same.
8. Large 256GB BlackVue compatible Micro SD card capacity to hold approx 37 hours of video files per camera.
9. Direct insertion of 4G sim card into Dash Cam for cloud connectivity. While the Dash Cam is on, so is the cloud. No need for an external Wi-FI dongle hot spot to connect to the cloud.
If the cloud based feature is not critical to a user, the standard and top selling BlackVue DR750S-2CH is still available, check it out here.
*Note: Most third party Micro SD cards are not recommended for use in Blackvue Dash Cams. Only BlackVue compatible MicroSD cards should be used in BlackVue Dash Cams. Non-compatible Micro SD cards can adversely affect a BlackVue Dash Cams performance. There are two Micro SD card options to choose from 1. BlackVue genuine Micro SD card 2. BlackVue compatible Micro SD card which are approved and extensively tested by BlackVue Australia.
*Sim card and data plan required for cloud connectivity is not included in the pack.
NEW PRODUCTS, FULL HD 1080p, Wi-Fi, GPS, DUAL CHANNEL